Ahad, 3 September 2017

I am General Fallon

I'm General Fallon.To human,mybe they wil say my image was scaryful and ugly because I have two heads.But the truth is I was very handsome.I want to complain about Jack.Why does he disturb my mission?My mission is very simple.I just want to know how to come down to the human world just like how Princess Isabelle come to my world.If she reveal how she do that, so I aslo could find the way down.But when the farm boy,Jack being to be a hero,he save the princess and return to human world.Fortunately,I manage to follow them by using the magical beanstalks.When the giants and human soldiers were having a war,I think it was really funny when the humans were eagerly to stop my soldiers by using the weak weapons.All of my soldier were very scaring figure and more stronger than them but they still eagerly want to stop my mission.All of us just can kicked and step down the human easily.
My intention is I just want to get Magic Crown which had been forged by ancient clerics to control the giants. Due to the size of the crown,I need to wear it as a ring.I will be the king if I return back to my world by brought the crown along with me.But all of my mission was being crushed because Jack being the big obtacles for me.And at the end the nerd Jack was killing me by throwing the magical bean into my mouth and tearing me to shreds.I was killed by the weak human like Jack.It was very unbelieveable.If Jack does not throw the bean,I surely already be the gorgeous king now.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan