Sabtu, 1 Julai 2017

Nurfazurah's Family

Now its been over 16 years that I spent all my precious time with my lovely family..I can feel the happiness in my entire life when I be with them.To me in this world,my family is the precious treasure that can't be change with anything such as money or gold.My lovely family were very valueable to me.I already feel the complex of my family because I have my parents who adore me and love me.I can't imagine how loser I will be without my father and my mother.All this time,my parents were the one who give me the courage to make myself can be someone that have a success life in one day.They always support me and they put a high of hopes to me because they want me to stand as the same level with the other successful person.Beside that,I have 5 siblings that make my life more cheerful.I have two sisters,one younger brother and one younger sister.I also have one brother in- law and one naughty niece.Eventhough all of us always fights for the small matters but at the end we reconcile back like the way the happy family should be.Soon I will have  a new nephew because my oldest sister pregnant about 7 month and will birth her child soon.I really hope after this my family life will be more happy and cheerful than before.i really love all of you,my big family.

1 ulasan:

  1. Cherish your family always. :D I hope you will forever be happy with your family.

    BalasPadam