Jumaat, 28 Julai 2017

One Week Without Miss Nadiah

Miss Nadiah is our 4A's class mentor.She also our English teacher.We called her Miss Nad.To me,she is the kind and caring teacher.Sometime she give a chance to all of us to watch some movie when she was not going to teach.Last week,she told us that she will not be around because she was going to do some work.I feel so sad .Miss Nad give some homework for us to do while she was gone for that week.
The first day Miss Nad was not around,i feel a bit bored.But my classmates brought something to play that day.Ahmad bring a card to play.With the card,a few of us play it together while some of us was doing the homework that Miss Nad asked to do.I was joining the playing card team.We play some card games that name"3,9" and "ghost card".By playing the game,we can feel the happiness to be the first winner.The second day,we play the card game again but I was playing "milionnaire game" with Farizah,Ain,Hidayah and Asyiqin.The boys were playing card and they also played a chess.After the third day,I realise that my homework was not complete.Majority among us were rushing finished their own homework that day.Finally,after a week,Miss Nad was coming back to school.On Tuesday Miss Nad come to our class for English.I am so happy to see her face again.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan